Buy Oxycodone 30mg online.Pronunciation: a SEET a MIN oh fen and OX i KOE done
Brand: Endocet 10/325, Endocet 2.5/325, Endocet 5/325, Endocet 7.5/325, Nalocet, Percocet, Primlev
slide 1 of 27, Roxicet,
325 mg-5 mg, round, white, imprinted with 54 543
What is the most important information I should know about acetaminophen and oxycodone?
MISUSE OF OPIOID MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
An overdose of acetaminophen can damage your liver or cause death. Call your doctor at once if you have pain in your upper stomach, loss of appetite, dark urine, or jaundice (yellowing of your skin or eyes).
Taking opioid medicine during pregnancy may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
Fatal side effects can occur if you use opioid medicine with alcohol, or with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
What is acetaminophen and oxycodone?
Acetaminophen and oxycodone is a combination medicine used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking acetaminophen and oxycodone?
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to acetaminophen or oxycodone, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems; or
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- breathing problems, sleep apnea;
- liver disease;
- a drug or alcohol addiction;
- kidney disease;
- a head injury or seizures;
- urination problems; or
- problems with your thyroid, pancreas, or gallbladder.
If you use opioid medicine while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on opioids may need medical treatment for several weeks.
Buy Oxycodone 30mg online USA
How should I take acetaminophen and oxycodone?
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never take this medicine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. An overdose can damage your liver or cause death. Tell your doctor if you feel an increased urge to use more of this medicine.
Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. MISUSE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Keep the medicine in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away acetaminophen and oxycodone is against the law.
Measure liquid medicine carefully. Use the dosing syringe provided, or use a medicine dose-measuring device (not a kitchen spoon).
Buy Oxycodone 30mg online with PayPal
If you need surgery or medical tests, tell the doctor ahead of time that you are using this medicine.
You should not stop using this medicine suddenly. Follow your doctor’s instructions about tapering your dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep track of your medicine. You should be aware if anyone is using it improperly or without a prescription.
Do not keep leftover opioid medication. Just one dose can cause death in someone using this medicine accidentally or improperly. Ask your pharmacist where to locate a drug take-back disposal program. If there is no take-back program, flush the unused medicine down the toilet.
What happens if I miss a dose?
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of acetaminophen and oxycodone can be fatal.
The first signs of an acetaminophen overdose include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, and confusion or weakness. Later symptoms may include pain in your upper stomach, dark urine, and yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes.
What should I avoid while taking acetaminophen and oxycodone?
Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this medicine will affect you. Dizziness or drowsiness can cause falls, accidents, or severe injuries.
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death could occur.
What are the possible side effects of acetaminophen and oxycodone?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
In rare cases, acetaminophen may cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. This could occur even if you have taken acetaminophen in the past and had no reaction. Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- weakness, tiredness, fever, unusual bruising or bleeding;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- problems with urination;
- liver problems –nausea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- low cortisol levels — nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Oxycodone buy online
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are overweight, malnourished, or debilitated.
Long-term use of opioid medication may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women. It is not known whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.
Common side effects include:
- dizziness, drowsiness, feeling tired;
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness;
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- constipation; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.Buy Oxycodone 30mg online
What other drugs will affect acetaminophen and oxycodone?
You may have breathing problems or withdrawal symptoms if you start or stop taking certain other medicines. Tell your doctor if you also use an antibiotic, antifungal medication, heart or blood pressure medication, seizure medication, or medicine to treat HIV or hepatitis C.Buy Oxycodone 30mg online
Opioid medication can interact with many other drugs and cause dangerous side effects or death. Be sure your doctor knows if you also use:
- cold or allergy medicines, bronchodilator asthma/COPD medication, or a diuretic (“water pill”);
- medicines for motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, or overactive bladder;
- other narcotic medications –opioid pain medicine or prescription cough medicine;
- a sedative like Valium –diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, and others;
- drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing –a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, medicine to treat mood disorders or mental illness;
- drugs that affect serotonin levels in your body –a stimulant, or medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or nausea and vomiting.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may affect acetaminophen and oxycodone, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed here.
Where can I get more information?
Your doctor or pharmacist can provide more information about acetaminophen and oxycodone.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.Buy Oxycodone 30mg online
3. Who can and cannot take oxycodone
Oxycodone can be taken by adults and children aged 1 month and older.
Babies, young children and older people are more likely to get side effects.
Oxycodone is not suitable for some people. Tell your doctor before starting this medicine if you:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to oxycodone or any other medicine
- If you have lung problems, asthma or breathing difficulties
- always have an addiction to alcohol
- Ever have a head injury or condition which causes seizures or fits
- Can have an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism)
- Always have kidney or liver problems
- Always have an enlarged prostate
- had low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a mental health condition which is affected by certain medicines
- have had recent stomach surgery or bowel problems
- are trying to get pregnant, are already pregnant or if you’re breastfeeding